any one going on R706 3RD FEB 07

ang1684

Hi ang1684. Welcome to the boards. Have you looked on P&O roll calls? If you are the first do a post. If one has been started just join in. Is this your 1st cruise? Are you going with others? Do you have your cabin no and deck yet? What state are you from? Ask as many questions as you can think of. Someone will reply. DH and I will do our 1st on the SUN mid Feb2007. I have asked sooooo many questions and got sooooo much help. Isn't it exciting? suexxx:)

hi sue,

thanks for ur reply yeh i just relised about the roll call after i wrote this,

yep this is my 1sat cruise just me and my bf this time.

we also have one booked for 19jan 08 as my mum wants to go on a big family holiday so wants to pay for half for us which is really nice and my son will be 2 by then so that should be an adventure in its self haha:o

and that cruise will be on the sun let me know how it is lol im so excited i can not wait. where abouts ar u off to on the sun?

we are going to 9 day vanautu this one and for the sun just the 7 day qld one.

Hi ang. WE go to Noumea, Lifou, Is of Pines, Mystery Is, Port Villa. 10 nights. It will be an experience for us both. If we enjoy ourselves I am sure another will follow in due coarse. Maybe to Asia. A friend went in Sept and had a ball. Suexxx

• 1 month later...

Hi ang1694,

My husband and I are booked on this cruise and cannot wait,

we are from Brisbane and are booked on Aloha deck with 2nd sitting dinner and have just today booked our shore tours. Hopefully we can catch up for a drink.I asked P&O today was the cruise full and they advised about 75% so that means things will be even more relaxed.:o We are in our 40's what about you? . Bye for now.

Hi Cocktail Time. My wife and I (also in our 40's) live in Brisbane and will be on this cruise (and on the second dinner sitting). We will be bringing our two "children" aged 20 and 17 with us. I've joined the roll call for this cruise.

P&O have been offering a lot of discounts for this cruise so I figured it wasn't full. I guess departing after most school kids go back to school (our two are in university) means it won't be as busy as normal.

Hi Ransome,Look forward to catching with you and your wife. We will also post on roll call as well. I am just hoping the seas are calm and the weather is hot and sunny as we love snorkelling and swimming. I have registered ny husband to go parasailing in Villa while I sit and take some photos & videos as heights are not my thing.

hi cocktail time.

we are also on aloha deck but have the 1st dinning sitting. i am 22 and my bf 23. im so exicted cant wait and its getting closer in 2 days we only have 2 wks to go arggh mmm cocktails there be plenty of them haha

Archived