Zuiderdam Formal Nights

srqcruiser

Formal nights are usually on your "At Sea" days. However if your last "At Sea" day happens to be your last day (I assume that would be Friday) it may not be a formal night. That happened on my 11/4 Zuiderdam cruise and our one and only formal night was our first sea day. (However they still had the second formal night menu (surf and turf) on Thursday even though dress was casual)

This ship does a couple different itinerary , Mainly Half Moon Cay first or last stop.

Anyhow to answer your question it's the evening of the sea days. Ours was Sunday and Thursday night. Half Moon Cay was Friday for us.

The formal nights usually have the best menus...lobster, filet mignon, escargot etc. At least they do on Princess and Celebrity. I haven't been on Holland America for a while.

I am on this cruise too, and I am assuming it is Sunday and Thursday. Definitely not the first night, the last night or the night we depart at 10:00 PM.

Archived