Diamond Princess FunZone

jean95404

We're taking a 13 month old child who swims like a fish. I know that she cannot use the "grown-ups" pools since she won't be potty trained by the time of the trip (next month). In the deck diagrams of the Diamond the FunZone shows a paddling pool, and also in the outdoor play area it appears as though there is a small pool. Can she use those to swim in?:confused:

She can paddle (piddle :p ) away in the piddling, whoops, I mean paddling pool. Take pictures--I'll bet she's a cutie.

Lynda, you are too funny and as long as kids aren't piddling in my pool I don't mind, been on DCL where they have had to close the pool for hours while they cleaned it!!!!:eek: :eek:

That's why they reserve only ONE pool for our most precious travellers....thank goodness! Although we all know that the drunk adults also pee in the grown up pools....right? ;)

Actually, even though we dont want to swim in it, urine is sterile, and not the problem when it comes to swimming pools.

Karen

That's why they reserve only ONE pool for our most precious travellers....thank goodness! Although we all know that the drunk adults also pee in the grown up pools....right? ;)

That's why I stay away from those drunk adults, I would rather hang with the kids, including my own. Have fun on your cruise.

Archived