I Hope Ncla Sees This

Kay240

Usually I write pages of "pros", "cons", and "suggestions" to include with our end-of-the cruise survey, but somehow I didn't have time with POH. I PROMISED some of the young ladies who were wearing those AWFUL suits when they were greeting us in the dining room or taking reservations, that I would speak up on their behalf.

I understand (you should see my house) that everything cannot be brightly colored; it's too overpowering and you can't appreciate the individual items if everything is awash in color. You may have noticed the beige furniture around the pool...

...back to the suits, which are DULL brownish, and need to fit

better than they do. Couldn't a somewhat subtle, but more atractive color be worn? Midnight blue? Celery green? Burgungy? Cocoa brown? Eggplant? It makes all the young ladies look ill... Maybe an POA scarf in the beautiful bright colors of the ship?! {POH COULD SELL THE SCARVES TOO! :D }

LOL-I guess if ya gotta complain about a cruise, you can find something to complain about. ;)

Other than that, I hope the OP had a good time.

-Monte

I had a wonderful time and had many enjoyable conversations with the crew. I discovered that the young ladies in the restaurants who had to wear these suits really hated them.:mad: I said I would mention it in the note I wrote with my survey and my review online. As I have not had time to write the review yet, I wanted to keep my promise to the staff.

Archived