Orca Enterprises - Winter Office Hours?

LEtue

I had trouble the first part of last month, and emailed them (orca@alaska.com). This is the reply I got back, and have since made my reservations.

"We normally have staff in the office Monday thru Friday from 10:00 AM until 3:00 PM Alaska time. This would be 2:00 until 7:00 Eastern Time. Please try again toll free at 1-888-733-6722 or email me your phone number and a good time to contact you.

Thanks

Capt. Larry"

We're ready to make reservations for next year and I can't reach Orca Enterprises by phone.

Anyone know their office hours during the winter months?

Hello All

Our office hours are scheduled 10:00 until 3:00 week days Alaska time as mentioned. We have had some terrible weather here for November so we have been a bit sporadic due to driving conditions. Please phone and leave your number, or email me your number and we will call back ASAP. Thanks, and happy holidays to all.

Capt. Larry

Hello All

Our office hours are scheduled 10:00 until 3:00 week days Alaska time as mentioned. We have had some terrible weather here for November so we have been a bit sporadic due to driving conditions. Please phone and leave your number, or email me your number and we will call back ASAP. Thanks, and happy holidays to all.

Capt. Larry

Thanks Captain Larry!

We had such a great time this year and we can't wait to sail with you again next May. :D

Hello All

Capt. Larry

Now that's customer service! I'm impressed

-Monte

Archived