Chance of 2nd upgrade?

luvtravel

We purchased a guaranteed VR category, and we've been upgraded from VF to VA....with a specific cabin assignment. Wondered if there's a chance of getting upgraded to a suite if suites haven't been sold out? It would be a great experience if we were, but then again would be tough to ever go back to another category, I'm sure. I know since we were upgraded a few years ago from an outside to a verandah, we now only want a verandah when we cruise. Wondered if anyone has had a double upgrade happen to them. Happy cruising everyone!

It happened to us, once - and I stress, once :) Booked a BB on the Veendam, got upgraded to an A, and then to an S about a week before sailing. But that was on a short coastal voyage; I wouldn't expect it to happen twice on a longer sailing.

A VF to a VA sounds pretty darn good to me!

to get the upgrade from VF to VA.....actually HAL would probably benefit from upgrading us again to an suite because we'd probably book that each time in the future after experiencing it!! Believe me though, I'm happy with our verandah!

Archived