Final Payment & Rewards Points??

lucia1024

Hi

I have a questions about handling the final payment and using rewards points.

I just booked my AK cruise for May 2007. I used an online TA, so I will be making all of my payments through the internet. I know I have to get the certificates myself, but when is the best time to submit the certificates. Should I send them in before my last payment or should I pay in full then send in the cert?

Since I am not directly dealing with a person I can use some suggestions on what the best timing would be. Any experiences would be appreciated.

Thanks

Send them in ahead of time, direct to Miami and not to the agent. Have them credited before final payment.

I was wondering about that also. Forgive me in advance if this is an ignorant question, but I haven't had the chance to use a certificate yet.:o

What happens to the certificates if you have to cancel? I thought I read somewhere that once you use the certificates you can't get them back, regardless of circumstance. Before final payment, you can still get your money back if you cancel, but can you get your certificates back? If not, would it be better to wait until later to redeem them if you can cover the payment? Thanks for any information you can provide about this:)!

Archived