Does Carnival Have A Loyalty Program?

ourladyofrevlon

I am a member of RCCL C&A Society & really have enjoyed the perks.

I went on my 2nd cruise with Carnival last year & there was nothing said or done for my 2nd cruise. Of course, I didn't expect much just being my 2nd, but I thought there might have been some type of acknowledgement.

What has been your experience?

You should have at least received an invitiation to the past guest reception. I believe there is a program for priority embarkation after a certain number of cruises - 10?

Thats correct...back in May was our second cruise on Carnival, and we were invited to the past guest party.

I would talk to whoever you booked your cruise with and ask them why they did not pass your past guest info & number to carnival for you.

I am a member of RCCL C&A Society & really have enjoyed the perks.

I went on my 2nd cruise with Carnival last year & there was nothing said or done for my 2nd cruise. Of course, I didn't expect much just being my 2nd, but I thought there might have been some type of acknowledgement.

What has been your experience?

you need 10 cruises before you really start to see anything good.

For me ten is a big number. That means I will have 7 more years to go. What happens If I want to take a ride on Coral Princess next year? Would that one still count as one?

Jerry

None of the cruises on sister cruise lines counts. Only Carnival cruises.

However, all cruises count as a cruise...even those 2 day ones to nowhere.

oh that is not cool.:( For some reason I thought that it did count.

It only counts for Carnival Corps. VIP ( Vacation Interchange Program ). Which means now matter what line you have cruised on, you can recieve the same past guest specials on the other lines as well.

-Mike

It only counts for Carnival Corps. VIP ( Vacation Interchange Program ). Which means now matter what line you have cruised on, you can recieve the same past guest specials on the other lines as well.

-Mike

By "specials" I believe Mike is referring to discounts on the cruise. However, you do not get other perks like free wash and fold, VIP Check In and Debark, etc.

However, getting a discount on a cruise is good!!

Our family of four are all Platinum on Carnival. If we decided to cruise on Princess for the first time, we would get a past cruisers discount when we booked the cruise...but not any other perk.

IMO, Carnival needs to start doing a better job of letting their "loyal" guests know what their perks are. Personally, I've been on 16 Carnival cruises. I've always received an invitation to the past guest party, but had NO idea about the priority embarcation until I read about it here on the cc board, so have stood in a lot of lines for l-o-n-g times, which was apparently not neccessary:-(

Would be nice to have a Loyal guest program spelled out with the perks you receive once you reach a certain rank.

Island Annie<--------you can bet I'll be looking for that VIP check-in line on my next cruise;-)

Thanks much Honeywell. That's just what I've been looking for.

Anyone happen to know what the next level is above Platinum? & what it's perks are?

Obviously I'll continue to cruise with Carnival and will now look forward to achieving the next level.

Annie

Archived