Leaving tomorrow on Jewel - thank you everyone!

melissa89n

We are leaving tomorrow for our cruise on the Jewel - I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here for all the information, reviews and advice. It has been invaluable and I really appreciate it.

We are much better prepared for our cruise than we would be if I had not found this fantastic forum!

We are also escaping 10" of snow that hit us yesterday and it is just the best feeling ever! :D:D:D

Take care everyone!

Have a great cruise. As it gets colder here, I'm beginning to wish we'd waited a little while longer to go -- 4 weeks ago it was still nice fall weather here, and now our high temps can't get above freezing :eek: .

Have a wonderful trip! Come back and let us know how it all worked out.

I too gained so much knowledge from the terrific folks here...when I got on the Dawn I felt as if I had cruised on her before!

Can you take one more suggestion? Try the cold soups...I'm a french onion/minestrone/cream of mushroom kind of gal (errr...not all in one bowl) :eek: So the thought of having a cold soup, made of fruit to boot...well let's just say I wasn't overly looking forward to it.

But the folks here told me "try new things" and I made that my mantra. I was not disappointed with any of the new things we tried.

Bon voyage!

Ciao,

W A W W

Archived