What was last years 12 days of christmas sale-I can't remember!

mstravel

I remember one of the sales offered $100 off pp, and they did NOT raise the prices. I remember this because it applied to the Fantasy cruise that I had booked, but my TA could not get me the discount because it was for new bookings only. I was disappointed, but I survived. I also remember there being a link that showed exactly what was going to be offered each day. I have a cruised booked now, so Carnival hasn't been sending me any sales info...bummer, cause if the price were right, I might would go on and book another.

I'm up early today and just checked my email from Carnival that shows the 1st day's offer (good only until midnight today, Sunday). It looks good (it is for onboard credit of up to $200 per stateroom depending on length of cruise) but it has restrictions that make it of no use to me at this particular time (can't sail between Jan and end of May this upcoming year). I'm hoping that all of the "12 days of Christmas" deals aren't only for sailings within that time frame. (and yes, it appears to be only for new bookings, but I'd still call and see what they'd do for me if I had a booking with Carnival already that met all of the rest of the criteria of this deal).

The prices you see are cruise fare only. You still have to figure in the port taxes and government fees.

So far I dont see my Liberty cruise available. If the price was right I would cancel and rebook.

The prices you see are cruise fare only. You still have to figure in the port taxes and government fees.

So far I dont see my Liberty cruise available. If the price was right I would cancel and rebook.

The prices they are listing include the port charges, but not the gov't taxes. Carnival doesn't advertise prices without port charges.

I'm looking at booking a cruise for June, but of course that doesn't work with this sale, either. By the way, on the bottom of the page, it lists the promo code as CO3 for 7 day or longer cruises. If you click one of their links, however, it fills in the promo code as OC3. Nice mistake, eh?

The prices they are listing include the port charges, but not the gov't taxes. Carnival doesn't advertise prices without port charges.

opps- i do see that it does not include govermenet taxes only.

Read the fine print on the page-- its only good for cruises up til May, 2007 (no wonder it doesnt cover my cruise in August.

and it excludes lots of cabins.. so on has to book a regular inside, oceanview or balcony cabin.. no suites.

*Cruise rates are in U.S. dollars, per person and based on double occupancy. Rates are based on category 4A. Government taxes and fees are additional for all guests. Offer has no cash value. Fare code must be requested to receive promotion. Prices vary by ship and sail date and space is subject to availability at time of booking. Offer is valid on categories 4A-8I but excludes categories 1A/IS/OV/5A/6E/7A/9A/BL/ST/11/12. Offer is capacity controlled and is not combinable with any other discount or promotional offer. Maximum non-refundable onboard credit up to $100 per stateroom on 4 day cruises, $150 per stateroom on 5 day cruises & $200 per stateroom on 6, 7 & 8 day cruises. Single occupancy bookings receive half of the onboard credit amount. Valid on new individual bookings only. Offer expires at midnight on Sunday 12/3/06. Promotion is applicable on select 1/1-5/31/07 sailings. Blackout dates apply. Rates are capacity controlled and subject to change without notice. Some restrictions (including stateroom/category availability) apply. Request fare code COC1 for 4 day cruises, COC2 for 5 day cruises and COC3 for 6, 7 & 8 day cruises. Ships' Registry: Panama & The Bahamas.

Archived