Too warm in bed with the new bedding

Having just experienced the new bedding on Voyager I just wanted to tell everyone what we did to combat being too warm. We had the aircon on max and we still felt too hot. In the cabin we had the curtains that draw fully between the sofabed and beds.We closed the curtains trapping the cool air on our side. I do not like to sleep with just a sheet so this worked perfectly.try it.

we will be the baby bear (goldilocks lol ) we thought the new bedding was perfect and were not too hot or too cold- loved the new bedding and the air worked great for us....not too much and not too little :)

Please don't flame me but, I think it has alot to do with how much natural insulation one has or if they have circulation troubles, heat flashes,(I suffer from time 2 times myself) or a condition beyond their control.

We were on the Navigator and it was great!

I was cold most of the time but Hubby thought it was "just right."

At home I sleep with a sheet and a light blanket. DH sleeps with a sheet, light blanket and another doubled blanket. I was also on the Voyager and found it much too warm, but settled the problem by getting a blanket and using it and the sheet.

Mocorobabe

that I was nosey so I checked out their duvet which was 2 flat bed sheets sewn together & a quilt not a goose down comforter like I have at home. So when we both we very hot in W Carib I just pulled out the quilt & we covered with the sheet & duvet (so 3 sheets). Balcony was so humid & hot that we couldn't sleep with it open so A/C was on HIGH to get us cold enough to sleep.

Loved the pillow top mattress as we have at home with the shams & large pillows behind the smaller ones. Our color was white bed with green contrasts.

Archived