? about the Miracle menus

Sandi149

I know the new menus for Carnival came out about a month ago and they look fabulous. :D But I'm wondering if anyone knows the order that they will be in for the 8 day cruise to the E. Carribean out of NY for next year? I want to look over the menu choices and then decide which night we would go to Nick and Nora's. I know I'm a bit early with this, but hey what can I say, I am a very organized planner.....LOL

Thanks. :)

I know they are rolling out a new menu now... but, they could easily be changed by June... if the new menu isn't "working", they will change it... the last menu wasn't in place for all too long before they were making changes to it... I would wait until a little closer to your cruise before planning dinners... or at least that is what I would do, to avoid disappointment.

I know they are rolling out a new menu now... but, they could easily be changed by June... if the new menu isn't "working", they will change it... the last menu wasn't in place for all too long before they were making changes to it... I would wait until a little closer to your cruise before planning dinners... or at least that is what I would do, to avoid disappointment.

Ok...will take your advice. Thanks. :)

Hey Sandi..

Where can I see the new menu's you mention?

thanks

Sharkman

Hi Sharkman:

I thought I had the website saved where the OP had them but now I can't find my bookmark. Anyway, I think the name of the OP was Tim-n-Cindy or something like that. I can't remember exactly. Maybe GC knows who I'm talking about?

Hey Sandi..

Where can I see the new menu's you mention?

thanks

Sharkman

Hi Sharkman:

I thought I had the website saved where the OP had them but now I can't find my bookmark. Anyway, I think the name of the OP was Tim-n-Cindy or something like that. I can't remember exactly. Maybe GC knows who I'm talking about?

Archived