Dining waitlist info needed

My brother and his family decided to join our family on the Enchantment 1/3/07. However, while we have an early seating 8-10 person table for the seven of us, he has been assigned late seating. We have put him on the waitlist. (Their 3 people would nicely fill a 10 person table)

I called RCCL to find out what nimber on the waitlist he was - but they said they don't keep that information. They suggested I wait until next week to see if final dining arrangements allow room for them to join us. If not, we will have to try to adjust while onboard.

I though I had seen CC members post their position on the waitlist. Has anyone had experience with this? Thanks!

If you call RCL they will link your reservations together so you can all eat together. You'll need everyones booking number to do this.

Yes, you can link your reservations together. But if they are on late, and you are on early, and the other party can not be accommodated for early seating, you will all be transfered to late.

Yes you can be linked together by RCI. I have 4 rooms booked and all are linked together we decided on the early seating then I got bombarded everyone wanted to switch to the late seating so I called and was put on the waitlist. They told me that people change their minds every day and I could be switched at early as the next day maybe longer. We were switched to late seating 3 days later.

I do agree with the other posts link all the reservations.

if this is not resolved to your liking, go speak to the maitre d once you board to ask if there is anything he can do - he might be able to get you guys seated together at the time you would like to dine- worth a shot-

also- we did enchantment in sept- we went to the port about 10:45 and were able to board then - was not crowded at all and was quick and painless process- have a great cruise!

Get to the ship around 11:30 am--you've paid for this 1st day--might as well get as much use of it as possible! If everyone is sailing together, they will, somehow, get you at the same table--don't worry. After you board, go to the dining room to make sure the arraingments have been made. Bon Voyage!

Archived