Hotels In Port Canaveral

Scurrent

We are leaving from Port Canaveral on Carnival Cruise Lines on Saturday, July 7, 2006. Can anyone recommend a hotel for the night before the cruise? I know that the Radisson bills itself as the closest hotel to the port. We are looking for something more upscale, no one star hotels. Any help is appreciated.

Steve

We are leaving from Port Canaveral on Carnival Cruise Lines on Saturday, July 7, 2006. Can anyone recommend a hotel for the night before the cruise? I know that the Radisson bills itself as the closest hotel to the port. We are looking for something more upscale, no one star hotels. Any help is appreciated.

Steve

I am not sure what impression you have of the Radisson but it is a nice property. ( I can see it out my office window) The new Residence Inn or Country Inn and suites are next door. Ron Jon's resort is also in Cape Canaveral. All are nice.

We stayed at the Four Points last month. It was great! It's less than a year old, has a huge surf shop, a restaurant, and a Starbucks inside. The restaurant does room service too. Plus, it's within walking distance to several restaurants/shops.

We got a whirlpool suite for $139/nt. Since they're owned by the same company, we got to park at the Radisson and take their shuttle. It cost us $6pp. I think they are changing the policy though - you might have to book a cruise and park package to take advantage of it.. but the price isn't much different.

Archived