Connections Party Reg.

Cruise Dragon

Thanks, I thought that that was the case.

Walter

When I try to register for the Connections Party for Aug '05, I'm told "invalid date for sailing". I'm assuming that it's because it is so far in the fufute. Is this true?

Walter

Yes, it is my understanding that you must be within 365 days of your sailing before you can regisiter.

........I did get that far but there are no little orange boxes next to our names to register. Don't know why?????

I don't know what to tell you, I just went in and reentered our information, it called up our names. :confused: I tried the Oct. 2005 cruise, I knew it wouldn't work, It is too far out. The response I got was, not valid date for this ship.

I know that when I have registered for other cruises, when all the information was entered correctly, it would return our names and tell us what the numbers we were.

Twofer: Thanks for the assistance. On my last Celebrity cruise I was able to register for the party with no problem. As I said, I can pull up my reservation but there were no boxes to check for the party. I wonder if I call reservations or captains club they would know what I was talking about??

Archived