Cab fare in Cabo and Mazatlan?

lovebug33

We are going to have time to actually go into Cabo and Mazatlan. In Maz., we are going to Deer Island and in Cabo we are going on an ATV tour. I was wondering if anybody could give me info. on how much it will cost to get to the city and back to the boat in a cab. TIA!

We are going to have time to actually go into Cabo and Mazatlan. In Maz., we are going to Deer Island and in Cabo we are going on an ATV tour. I was wondering if anybody could give me info. on how much it will cost to get to the city and back to the boat in a cab. TIA!

In Cabo, you can walk to the city from the pier - no cab required. Taxis within the city cost 60 pesos.

Hola; In mazatlan a taxi or pulmonia ( open air white Taxi) should charge only 30 to 40 pesos each direction ( 3 to 4 US dollars ). Should take about 5 minutes. You could walk without a map by using the twin steeples of the main cathedral as a guide for direction. They can easily be seen from the cruise ships. Take me, a very slow walker about 40 minutes to get there. Once there you are in the heart of the city. Explore on your own.

Have fun MazatlanMike

Lovebug - What is the ATV tour company are you going with?

ATV rentals in Cabo are also located on the main street near the alley that leads from the pier area to the main downtown street. In front. 15 minute walk from the tender pier. They will not take you to the sand dunes anymore.

Archived