Sailboat Charter Oh Be Joyful

maja

I am looking for a review also. Anybody?

Maja, when is you cruise? We sail on 2/18. We are a party of five but friends may or may not join us. If they did we would have to go for a bigger boat. Same with you? In the meantime I will also be looking for a recommendation for a six pack to Buck Island.

Sheal

We are sailing 2/10 on NCL Spirit. Will be in St.Thomas 2/13. I reserved O Be Joyful, even though I didn't have any response to this message. After visiting the website I felt confident we will not be disappointed. Spoke with Capt. Dave (has an 800# on website) & found him informative, and reassuring (some of us never did this before). Our ship comes in rather late at 11 am, so we're doing a 1/2 day sail.

We sailed once before using Winifred & we were very satisfied. On the upcoming trip, however, I needed a larger boat since we are a group of 12.

Good luck...let me know how you make out.

Maja,

Actually I got confused and realized I sent an email to "Fury" last week. He takes up to 24 passengers. As of today we are the only ones, hopefully we will remain under 10 people. Now I'm second guessing myself.

Your charter sounds like a lot of fun and will be just your own group since "Oh be" only takes 12, right?

Enjoy your trip.

Sheal

Archived