Princess Final Payment Notice by Email - I Received Other Traverlers Notices

movodo

When checking my emails this morning, I received my final notice for a cruise in March. I also received four other final notices that belonged to other people. I called Princess to inform then so they could send them to the good addresses. They told me it was a flaw in the system and to disregard the other emails. I asked if he wanted the names to ensure that these people get their final notices - he said no - it's not important!!!

Great customer service!!!

If I didn't have the time to even give my name, how would they know who's notice I got by mistake?

I would like to think that information is confidential (address, amount due, age of passengers....)

Maybe it's me!

If I didn't have the time to even give my name, how would they know who's notice I got by mistake?

I would like to think that information is confidential (address, amount due, age of passengers....)

Maybe it's me!

No, I dont think its just you. That info should be confidential. I think customer service leaves a lot to be desired. At best its inconsistant.

Karen

wow - I thought it was a fluke when it happened to me, but I guess it's a common occurence. I got all of our papers in the mail and in addition to myself and my boyfriend there were 2 strangers' packets. My TA said princess would call me for the info, but of course I never heard from them.

Rachel

wow - I thought it was a fluke when it happened to me, but I guess it's a common occurence. I got all of our papers in the mail and in addition to myself and my boyfriend there were 2 strangers' packets. My TA said princess would call me for the info, but of course I never heard from them.

Rachel

When checking my emails this morning, I received my final notice for a cruise in March. I also received four other final notices that belonged to other people. I called Princess to inform then so they could send them to the good addresses. They told me it was a flaw in the system and to disregard the other emails. I asked if he wanted the names to ensure that these people get their final notices - he said no - it's not important!!!

Great customer service!!!

Please make my final payment. I will send you a check on Tuesday!

One thing about Princess Customer Service--it's always consistent--consistently bad!:p :D Ask three reps--you'll get three different answers.

I think the cruise lines are having a contest to see which line can have the worst customer service.

All I ever picture is a person going in to interview for this job. They get hired on the spot and sat in a cubicle with a phone and a list of some typical questions and answers and told OK answer the phone.

Bill

Archived