Don't miss Paradise Beach

fynnmelton

My wife, daughter, friend of my daughter, and myself spent 7 or 8 wonderful hours at Paradise Beach on Saturday July 17, while we were in Cozumel. The beach is very clean and the staff very friendly. Not once did we feel pressured in doing anything, yet there was plenty to do. We spent the day getting massages, drinking cool drinks from the bar, basking in the sun and floating in the water. It was a very relaxing day, and a great way to prepare yourself for Carlos and Charlie's later in the evening. Fernado, our waiter was always there when we were ready for a drink. I met Louie (sp?) later in the afternoon and enjoyed talking to him by the bar. He and Tom are working very hard to keep every patron happy. I'm sorry I did not get to meet Tom, since I have heard alot about him, but Louie was a great person to meet. If you are in Cozumel, I highly recommend you spend the day at Paradise Beach. Make sure you ask for Fernando, I guarantee he will make your day very enjoyable.

Thanks for a great time Paradise Beach, see you in February.

Fynn

Fynn...sorry I did'nt get to meet you. I was at the cruise ship pier in the morning, and had other stuff to do in the pm that prevented me from going to PB. Sounds like you had a great time though! Luis (pronounced LOO-EES) told me about you guys, he says "hola" and wants to know if you guys had fun at Carlos and Charlie's that night, and if anyone got "overexposed" (whatever that means ;))

I guess I'll meet you all next year...adios!

PS- Fernando says "hola" as well!

knothead...Tom Terrific answered your question (thanx Tom) and yes, the info is accurate. We also now have lots of daily fish and seafood specials...lobster season just started!!

Let It Ride...Man, I missed you guys too! Well hopefully next time...glad you enjoyed your day with us!

TomTerrific... this webpage gets updated every Sunday night, for the following week: http://www.cozumelinsider.com/cruiseships/ Hope this helps!

montgomery...answered this in your other post!

hilltopfamily...since we opened last Nov. I've gained 15 lbs :( so yeah, it's yummy!

Archived