Guavaberry Emporium

EggDropErin

I LOVE the Guavaberry Coladas!!!! It's a must visit! I always have to pick up a 3 pack of bottles to make them at home. They usually run a special of 3 bottles with a couple samples and a T shirt for $45.. It's $22 a piece on the web, plus some high priced shipping.

I bought a bottle before I tasted the Guavaberry liquer; never made it to the Emporium, too crowded in Phillipsburg so didn't spend much time there. Later in the day I bought a guavaberry colada which I thought tasted quite like cough syrup in beverage form. The straight liquer really reminds me of cough syrup. It is definitely unique! When I arrived home I tried a little of it mixed with some mountain dew I had on hand and it seemed better with a little tartness added. I'm wondering if anyone else has ideas on a different drink recipe besides guavaberry colada?

I LOVE the Guavaberry Coladas!!!! It's a must visit! I always have to pick up a 3 pack of bottles to make them at home. They usually run a special of 3 bottles with a couple samples and a T shirt for $45.. It's $22 a piece on the web, plus some high priced shipping.

Nice Boston by the way...I have my two in my avatar as well. :)

We picked up some Guavaberry Honey for my Father-in-law (he loves honey in his coffee), and he loved it! I wish I had bought more than one, I could not find a website for the Guavaberry Emporium to buy more, does anyone know of a website?

I suggest you stop in at the Guavaberry Store even if it seems crowded. You can probably drink 2 guavaberry coladas while walking around the store and the rest of the town without feeling sick. Those coladas are wonderful and much cheaper than ship drinks.

We like the 3-pack spices you can buy there. I use it all year round on our fish and chicken.

Library Chick

Nice Boston by the way...I have my two in my avatar as well. :)

Thanks! have another one I need to get in the pic.

It's really a small world. I grew up in Morgantown!

Another funny thing...I had a dream last night about visiting the emporium..and all they had was guavaberry and coke flavored rum..strange LOL

BTW..they have several flavors besides Guavaberry

Oops..double post.

They have alot of flavors such as Lime, Mango, Spiced..and they are all pretty good.

I've been there so often, I wonder if the lady will remember me! She's worked there for a long time and is a very interesting person!

I can't wait to pick up some for some Coladas at home!

Thanks! have another one I need to get in the pic.

It's really a small world. I grew up in Morgantown!

Another funny thing...I had a dream last night about visiting the emporium..and all they had was guavaberry and coke flavored rum..strange LOL

BTW..they have several flavors besides Guavaberry

Too funny! My brother's wedding rehearsal dinner was at Trigger's in Morgantown. I don't know how long the place has been around. We have actually looked at a couple of houses out that way, but it would be too far away from where we work. Feel free to join the Hoosier Cruisers if you like (link in my sig). You don't have to still live here to be a part of our group.

I wish I was going back to get a guava coloda soon! It will probably be at least 4 cruises away. We're doing the Baja, then I would like to do a Mediteranean after that...DH might say otherwise on that one though! :D

Too funny! My brother's wedding rehearsal dinner was at Trigger's in Morgantown. I don't know how long the place has been around.

Well before it was Trigger's, it was the church I went to LOL. The pulpit is now the DJ booth LOL

I'm starting to think anyone can join the Hoosier Cruisers if they bring you a colada!

• 6 months later...

Archived