Question about cruise personalizer

rigs32

I'm trying to go into my cruise personalizer to enter my passport info. The first page shows my name and addres. I click continue to get to the next page and it refuses because I did not enter my passport info. Yet I can't get to the page to enter said info. Seems silly to me.

So, do I call Princess to straighten it out? Do I HAVE to do that? Can I just show up at the port with my passport and sort it out then? I don't like Princess' personalizer - it's not user friendly.

:( sorry you are having problems with the site..

i do remember you have to log in then go to cruise personalizer , where you put name and booking number if that doesn't work for you call princess, they can help you don't wait to get it straighten out at the pier...

fix it before you go...

I had the same problem today in trying to enter my passport info. Couldn't get past the name and address page. It came up with an error message saying that I had an invalid Passport number when I hadn't entered one yet. I called Princess and fortunatly got a very helpful CSR. Turns our there was a problem with the info in my Cruise Personalizer which she straintened out before it would take the rest of my info. I understand why you don't want to call Princess, but from the problem I had that had to be straightened out I recommend that you try and straighten it out now and not wait to do it at the peir.

Archived