Booking Shore Excursions online

Rheaya

Does anyone know if you book a shore excursion online through carnival, does it tell you the exact price at the time that you book. I get my booking number on Saturday from my TA and i was looking at the shore excursions and it just shows 1 or 2 or 3 etc dollar signs that show you the approximate price.

Does anyone know if you book a shore excursion online through carnival, does it tell you the exact price at the time that you book. I get my booking number on Saturday from my TA and i was looking at the shore excursions and it just shows 1 or 2 or 3 etc dollar signs that show you the approximate price.

yes, it will tell you the exact price and time(s). you card is charged immediatly when you do this.

Yes it does tell you the exact price. You can click on book excursions and look at the prices without really booking too. Just a note..there was not problem getting reimbursed when a tour was cancelled that had been booked on line either. In Roatan it was raining and we had our credit the same day without having to ask. Have a great cruise!

usually you can book 180 (or less )days out. It will show the real price and times/ You are supposed to only be able to book up until 7 days before the cruise, but I could book up until 5 days before our cruise. Both of our excursions were booked through Carnival online. No problems with either one of our excursions.

On our cruise, we are scheduled to arrive in Ocho Rios at 8:00 AM. The available times for the excursion we want are 8:15, 9:15, and 10:15. The 8:15 one seems like a ridiculous time to me, just because we don't dock until 8:00. Am I just being a newbie cruiser here and not understanding how this works? Or should we pick 9:15 just to be safe?

On our cruise, we are scheduled to arrive in Ocho Rios at 8:00 AM. The available times for the excursion we want are 8:15, 9:15, and 10:15. The 8:15 one seems like a ridiculous time to me, just because we don't dock until 8:00. Am I just being a newbie cruiser here and not understanding how this works? Or should we pick 9:15 just to be safe?

It is entirely up to your personal preference...If you are not a morning person you can definately pick the 9:15 time and have a leasurely breakfast at either the buffet or the dining room.

When you get your booking number you have to register your cruise on the carnival website before it allows you to book excursions.

to do that-- you log on-- then up top is an option MY PROFILE. once in there you find the link to add a booking number.

Once that is done your cruise is now listed on the main page of carnival.

Clicking on cruisedetails will bring you to the page that lists your ports. next to the ports will be view shore excursions.

you will be charged right away to book them - it will list the price and the times available for each excursion.

on the shore excursion site -- each $ represents under 50 bucks.

Well if you're booking it through the cruise line, the excursion will wait for you if the ship is late. This has happened to us but no problem.

Archived