Television shows anywhere on the Dawn?

janymac

We will be leaving out of New York on Sunday and was wondering if there was any chance that one of the TV's in the bar area or the cabin TV will be carrying Survivor? My family are fans of the show and it is the finale!!

I thought I would ask all of you kind cruisers if this is possible. They have the VCR all set up but it would nice for them if they could watch in real-time!!

Thanks

Janymac:p

We will be leaving out of New York on Sunday and was wondering if there was any chance that one of the TV's in the bar area or the cabin TV will be carrying Survivor? My family are fans of the show and it is the finale!!

I thought I would ask all of you kind cruisers if this is possible. They have the VCR all set up but it would nice for them if they could watch in real-time!!

Thanks

Janymac:p

We could never get the reality shows on the ship.

I can't understand why they are not voting "Yul" out in order to make him use the idol and get it over with. He has too much control.

They need to place him on "even" ground!

What are they thinking:eek:

We could never get the reality shows on the ship.

I can't understand why they are not voting "Yul" out in order to make him use the idol and get it over with. He has too much control.

They need to place him on "even" ground!

What are they thinking:eek:

I thought the idol gave him immunity, at each vote, 'til the final four (if he was to use it). Therefore, I don't see the advantage to 'making' him use it. He's guaranteed to be in the final four by having it.

And to keep the thread safe, When we were on the Sun, we were not able to get the reality shows either.

I thought the idol gave him immunity, at each vote, 'til the final four (if he was to use it). Therefore, I don't see the advantage to 'making' him use it. He's guaranteed to be in the final four by having it.

The idol will give him immunity should he choose to use it. If he does use it, the person with the next highest votes is booted out. However, time is running out. The others should have forced him to use it, so he'd stop having this advantage over them. Considering how it's played out thus far, I think Ozzy and Yul will be the final two.

janymac, we'd prefer to watch it live too, but will have the DVR set and ready! See you Sunday! :)

Archived