Hello From Shy

WindyCity

We got off the Veendam Dec 16 and that morning, Shy handed me a slip of paper with "Say Hello to: 1. Pat 2. Lisa & Tom 3. Jo, Mike, Jamie 4. O'Briend"

He was, as usual, friendly, smiling & helpful. Whenever we came to the Lido, we would get a report as to which of our friends were there and, of course, he knew all of us by name the first day! What a wonderful person!

We got off the Veendam Dec 16 and that morning, Shy handed me a slip of paper with "Say Hello to: 1. Pat 2. Lisa & Tom 3. Jo, Mike, Jamie 4. O'Briend"

He was, as usual, friendly, smiling & helpful. Whenever we came to the Lido, we would get a report as to which of our friends were there and, of course, he knew all of us by name the first day! What a wonderful person!

Thank you:) Shy is so very special. I cannot tell you how thrilled we were that we got to see Shy again this past September. Thanks again for the "Hello" from Shy

OMIGOSH...I totally forgot to post the Hello's from Shy. We were on the Veendam in November. Here's his list from then...

Special Thank you to Jose and Linda

and say hello to:

1. Pat 2. Mike, Jo, Jaime 3. O'Briend 4. Lomo 5. Sharon, Nick

We loved meeting Shy and he always remembered our names with a 'Shy' smile!!!

Archived