Strapless bra for the well-endowed!!!!!

ASM

I finally found a great one! If any of you "busty" types out there are looking for strapless or other bras with good support, try ladygrace.com. I am so excited with my new freedom! I wear a G cup, Heaven help me, and thought I'd never wear spaghetti straps again.

I have a similar problem. Does anyone know of a good website that features swimsuit seperates for the well endowed? I am a size 10 on the bottom but am a 38DD on top! Definatly not easy to find a suit. Now that I have recently lost quite a bit of weight, I would like to find a cute 2 piece suit that has a little extra coverage on top. Any ideas?

Teri, I don't remember the style # offhand but it was a Goddess , not a longline, and fits beautifully. I told you I wear a G but this came in an equivalent FF--and it really is. Not only am I really big but I'm full too and this contains it all well! Good luck all!

Ladies, I wish I shared your "endowment", but I'm a B, sometimes that's stretching it:( , yet I HATE bras! They never fit, drive me nuts in about 30 minutes, have a hard time finding one I like, blah blah blah.

I finally ordered my first "Press-On Boobs"! The Natural Bra. I know these wouldn't work for those blessed as their max is a size C I believe, but WOW, no straps, no underwires, just stick and go.

I haven't tried it yet, but have read "testimonials" here and everybody seems to love them. So I guess I'll soon find out. I'm not even wearing anything strapless, I just want something comfy that I'm not pulling, tugging at all day.

Have a wonderful time!

and Happy Sailing!!!!!

Romy

Archived