Excursions on the crown

CruiseGrL06

My family and I are booked for the Crown Princess and we are all adults. We are interested in some excursions for Bermuda and St. Lucia. Anybody recommend anything??

There are boards for most carribean destinations with tons of info. Definitely better info there than here. Good luck!

One I would not recommend was St. Lucia by Land and Sea. The sea part was too short and the land part way too long.

We enjoyed the snorkeling, then were taken by bus to the volcano and then to a Plantation for lunch. The lunch was not too good and the ride back to the ship after the plantation was over an hour.

If I could do it over again, I'd either just do a catamaran sail or find a beach excursion, as the water was great.

The catamaran sail to the Pitons is wonderful. Great narration of sights, 3 hrs. long with a 20 min. swim if interested. Free soft drinks and Rum Punch and beer at nominal cost. We really enjoyed the sea and the sun. Partially covered for cooling off but front and rear open. Lots of time and room to roam around. Enjoy!!!

Archived