CRUISE LINE Single Supplement Bargains -- Post Here

Guest CRUZIN' SUZIN

RCL's Voyager of the Seas 10 Nov return TA is at an amazing price...on their Tuesday Sales Event - 12 night inside cabin $494.00+ $205.53 fuel / taxes = $699.53.. GREAT Deal for anyone who can grab her...I still have hope my boss will give in & let me take the time off;)

Where did you see this? I see a 15 night TA on 29 Nov, not 10 Nov and it is still double? Maybe I'm not reading this right..

RCL's Voyager of the Seas 10 Nov return TA is at an amazing price...on their Tuesday Sales Event - 12 night inside cabin $494.00+ $205.53 fuel / taxes = $699.53.. GREAT Deal for anyone who can grab her...I still have hope my boss will give in & let me take the time off;)

I found the date you are referring to, but it is for Navigator of the Seas (not Voyager) and it is not $699. It is still showing double at $1274 for a single unless it was a one-day only event that you found. Will have to keep looking, I guess. Thanks anyhow!

Saw the message about the RCCL Tuesday special too late. That was one deal I could not have passed up. Oh well, maybe they'll run it again next Tuesday. Does anyone have their website so I can check it first thing? I know I can find it on other sites, I'm just being lazy.

Here's the link for the Tuesday Sales Event: http://www.creative.rccl.com/sales/RCI_Sales_Event/rci_sales_event.pdf They usually post the new deals on Thursdays.

Also, here's the link for RCCL Promowave deals. Unfortunately, these don't show the single supplement prices. http://www.creative.rccl.com/sales/promowave/RCL.pdf They usually post new deals on Tuesdays.

Oops, it was the Navigator....I have Voyager on the brain as I'm on her next month. It was a one day sale - the Tuesday Promo wave. I'd keep looking, the deals have been out of this world recently.

Find any more, let us know. I have friends going on the Voyager TA on 11/29. If you see any more deals, please get on here and voice them. Thanks.

This is a great site...thanks to all. I have taken many solo cruises and know what you mean about the supplement. I am getting better and better at finding good prices thanks to internet. I will use this site also.

I have booked the MSC Lirica cruise on Dec. 3, 2008. I am single but not traveling solo this time. I am traveling with another young widow. Will there be any solo travelers on this cruise ? I would like to find a traveling companion for longer cruises...perhaps even a world cruise.

Best wishes to all !

Carole

Hey I love Sliders... u mean those mini burgers... I am also on your cruise...and I see Night Dawg is too .... I will be the pushy NYer (lol)....

... (sandy...)

Any excursions ?? I have tried to book them & I see there are none available... Let's hope for a great trip !!!!! ....see you at the burger bar.

This is a great site...thanks to all. I have taken many solo cruises and know what you mean about the supplement. I am getting better and better at finding good prices thanks to internet. I will use this site also.

I have booked the MSC Lirica cruise on Dec. 3, 2008. I am single but not traveling solo this time. I am traveling with another young widow. Will there be any solo travelers on this cruise ? I would like to find a traveling companion for longer cruises...perhaps even a world cruise.

Best wishes to all !

Carole

Answered my own question.

Do you just find these deals on rccl site or just by searching for transatalntic hoping to get last minute deals? I have one booked already and paid alot more for it!

Independence from Southhampton to Ft. Lauderdale = total 862.72 for inside cabin for 13 night cruise. I think I'm going to book it tomorrow!

Independence from Southhampton to Ft. Lauderdale = total 862.72 for inside cabin for 13 night cruise. I think I'm going to book it tomorrow!

This is a great deal, isn't it? I tried to include air and it came out to about $2200. Does that sound right? Inside cabin plus air to SOU and then home to PHL from FLL or MCO?

Not sure what the cruise offered, but went to the site for air that cherokeesmom recommended, BTS, and found a fantastic one-way for about $500, but got on it today and the two remaining flights available get to SOU too late. That would mean a hotel for one or two nights, but still may keep on looking because this cruise I would surely consider.

Hey All!

I am plagued by the solo traveller syndrome. ;)

I ususally do land vacation but on Oct 13 will be my first cruise ever...

I want to pre-book for 2009 but rates are OUTRAGOUS! does anyone know of any good single rates from 2009 sailings? or is travelling solo on a cruise best waited for a Last Minute?

Thanks for your answers.

PS....Does anyone elose have poor-ass cheapo friends? LOL:D

Hey All!

I am plagued by the solo traveller syndrome. ;)

I ususally do land vacation but on Oct 13 will be my first cruise ever...

I want to pre-book for 2009 but rates are OUTRAGOUS! does anyone know of any good single rates from 2009 sailings? or is travelling solo on a cruise best waited for a Last Minute?

Thanks for your answers.

PS....Does anyone elose have poor-ass cheapo friends? LOL:D

Hmmm! I would think that you being a cruise coordinator/travel agent would be answer that question?? As for the cheap ass friends, I'm always ready to go regardless and with a poor ass friend, it definitely would be a godsend to not have to pay that supplement.

Hmmm! I would think that you being a cruise coordinator/travel agent would be answer that question?? As for the cheap ass friends, I'm always ready to go regardless and with a poor ass friend, it definitely would be a godsend to not have to pay that supplement.

Thanks for your reply, believe me, i do get to see good deals, but as a Canadian agent, sometimes...the US hear of sales, or get exclusives that we do not get here in Canada....I will be on Enchantment on 10/13/08 and only paid 350.00 single all in for OCVW.

I really lucked out on a sale they had, we had a guest last week book 4-day NCL Sky....40.00 + Tax = $140.00!!!!! Did i mention it also included $25.00 OBC :eek:

INSANE DEALS....

Just looking forward to seeing if all my CC friends in the States have been given a "heads up" ;)

The SIngle Suppliment is def a killer...

Thanks for your reply, believe me, i do get to see good deals, but as a Canadian agent, sometimes...the US hear of sales, or get exclusives that we do not get here in Canada....I will be on Enchantment on 10/13/08 and only paid 350.00 single all in for OCVW.

I really lucked out on a sale they had, we had a guest last week book 4-day NCL Sky....40.00 + Tax = $140.00!!!!! Did i mention it also included $25.00 OBC :eek:

INSANE DEALS....

Just looking forward to seeing if all my CC friends in the States have been given a "heads up" ;)

The SIngle Suppliment is def a killer...

You got that right when you say about the single supplement, but there are occasionally great bargains to be had if you are smart enough (which I usually am not) to find them. I really rely on Cruise Critics for almost all of my pointers. I am looking into this BTS for air. No sure how they operate, but they have fantastic deals if you are ready to book when you see them apparently.

Good luck on your solo!

You got that right when you say about the single supplement, but there are occasionally great bargains to be had if you are smart enough (which I usually am not) to find them. I really rely on Cruise Critics for almost all of my pointers. I am looking into this BTS for air. No sure how they operate, but they have fantastic deals if you are ready to book when you see them apparently.

Good luck on your solo!

OK I am new to Cruise Critic....What are all these abbreviations?

BTS?

some people seem to use DH ?

Lol, So utterly confused:confused:

Booked the Independence yesterday. Air on BTS from Washington/Dulles to London is around $400, and from FLL to Dulles on Jet Blue is around $125. Works out to around $1400 all told (of course plus tips, gambling, drinks, shore excursions, etc. etc. etc.) I was so depressed about the stock market I felt I deserved it - $$$ going one way or the other.

Booked the Independence yesterday. Air on BTS from Washington/Dulles to London is around $400, and from FLL to Dulles on Jet Blue is around $125. Works out to around $1400 all told (of course plus tips, gambling, drinks, shore excursions, etc. etc. etc.) I was so depressed about the stock market I felt I deserved it - $$$ going one way or the other.

I am very close to doing this! Who cares if they take our 38 foot motorhome that is sitting in the driveway doing NOTHING back? (just kidding). OMG you are a gambler too? I bet you're not a smoker though, huh? Where do you live? Please, please answer quickly as I'm rolling pennies now!:D :D

Good for you!! Do you use BTS alot? I have never heard of them before and wanted to know if they are good to deal with?

Archived