Serenade of the Seas AFT CABIN 1600

Hello,

We will be cruising from Vancouber B.C. to Hawaii for an 11 night cruise. It will be our 10 year Anniversary and we would like the GS for the extra little perks you get. Every few years the hubby and I like to book a vacation and/or cruise and get the best we can afford, and the GS is it for us :)

I know if I want cabin 1600 I'm going to have to book very very early, which I will do!

Thanks!

Jennifer

We had 1600 on the Brilliance for our 10 day cruise. The cabin is very nice, not laid out as nice as the other cat. B's, but still very large. The balcony is smaller than 1100 (which we also were in on the Radiance). But the room is much larger and bathroom is wonderful. Concierge is included and cabin is very quiet. If you are going to get a GS, definately get this one. The views from the balcony are much better than the side views and you get more sun than the side balconies.

have fun!

Tracey

We had 1600 on the Brilliance for our 10 day cruise. The cabin is very nice, not laid out as nice as the other cat. B's, but still very large. The balcony is smaller than 1100 (which we also were in on the Radiance). But the room is much larger and bathroom is wonderful. Concierge is included and cabin is very quiet. If you are going to get a GS, definately get this one. The views from the balcony are much better than the side views and you get more sun than the side balconies.

have fun!

Tracey

Hi Tracey,

What do you mean it's not as nice? What is the differance that you saw? Is the cabin smaller? Is the balcony smaller? Bathroom smaller? Just curious, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Jennifer

Its not worse, just a different layout. The bar area isn't separate and the rooms aren't divided into sitting room/bedroom like the ones on the sides are. We had 4 of us so we noticed, but if there is only two it won't matter. I used the wrong term, not as nice, as if I did it over again, I'd definately take this cabin over a GS on the side. The balcony is wonderful--although smaller than 1100--still very large. We did the panama canal on this cruise and I spent many hours in our cabin and loved it!!

Tracey

Archived