Stateroom Gifts

mom2bcr

Has anyone ordered or received any of the gifts you can have sent ahead of time to someone's stateroom?

I'm specifically looking at the Honeymoon Gift basket.

Any info would be appreciated!!

THANKS!!

When we were on the Pride 2 years ago, my parents arrange to have our cabin decorated (Hubby and I have bdays 4 days apart), ordered us a canape tray and had photo, bar and drink coupons waiting for us...There was also a mini bday cake as well....

It was such a great surprise!

You can either order through Carnival's website or call in the order at 1800-522-7648

All you need is their name and cabin number.....

We went with a balcony guar. so we didn't have a cabin assigned but they still managed to find us!

I ordered the High Seas Romance package. Champagne, engraved flutes, 4 drink coupons, 2 visors, 2 shirts, photo coupon and a reuseable camera w/ film. It was in our room when we arrived. I think it was an excellent purchase and I have given the shirts and visors away as souvenirs. :)

I ordered gifts etc. for my 'bride-to-be' when we cruised on the Triumph last April. Each item was delivered when and as requested. Flowers were beautiful, and lasted all week, cookies were great, as were the chocolate covered strawberries. Wonderful service, and I thought reasonable! :D

Archived