el tigre tours

pennstateray

• 2 weeks later...

We just used them last week. Did the 5hr tour of snorkle and sea turtles with a lunch. El Tigra met us right outside the pier and taken to the boat. Once on deck we were offered drinks [included in price]. Sailed for about 1hr, snorkled at a shipwreck and a reef that were next to each other. It got a little confussing because other boats stopped too. [cool runnings, silvermoon and a couple others I read about on here.] Everyone was swimming around and we lost our guide for a bit, with all the masks everyone kinda looks the same. haha

Next we sailed to the turtles, that was fun. They came right up near us and we could touch them. There was a huge lunch served. Toss salad, bbq chicken, tuna/macaroni salad, curry rice, rolls and I just can't remember the rest. LOADS of food though. Of course drinks! We were able to frollic at a beach for awhile. Finally we set sail for land and were returned to our ship.

Very nice tour, would recommend to anyone to book with them. Jessica is wonderful to work with for a tour. Oh they take credit cards without an added charge.

• 2 weeks later...

We were in Barbados in July 2006 for 8 days. We snorkeled with El Tigre twice in those eight days. They were awesome and we paid $75 per person for the 5 hour tour and snorkeled at two places and with turtles and we also were dropped at a beach if we wanted to. Great Rum punches.

We are visiting Barbados in February on the Destiny aand would book with El Tigre in a heartbeat. ~ Els

I'm so glad to hear more positive reviews about El Tigre tours!! That's one reason I love this website is the great info that others give on the indie tour guides. 99% of my tours on cruises are with the indies.

I can't wait until April!!

Archived