Adult pool/hot tubs on Fantasy

keeponrolling

My wife and I want to spend some quality time at the adult pool area on the Verandah(especially the hot tubs)...What are your experiences/observations? Can kids be asked to behave or leave? How late/early can you use the hot tubs(dawn and midnight sound ideal!)

If I promise not to rollerblade or stagger drunken into the Lido pool can I beg a calm relaxing bonding experience one deck up in exchange?

Sometimes I just wanna cruise to snooze.

The hot tubs will always be crowded. (I didnt know there was an adult section on this class ship)

for a quieter experince...try going to the hot tubs located in the gym spa area. Very few people know they are there-- or its too much of a walk for them to get there.

When we sailed the Sensation it was a place I went to every night before dinner... and it was empty each time I went.

for a quieter experince...try going to the hot tubs located in the gym spa area. Very few people know they are there-- or its too much of a walk for them to get there.

When we sailed the Sensation it was a place I went to every night before dinner... and it was empty each time I went.

The steam rooms are also a little used amenity. :D

The hot tubs will always be crowded. (I didnt know there was an adult section on this class ship)

These are no lomger there on Fantasy class ships. They've replaced them with aerobics rooms(at least all the Fantasy class that have been in dry dock)

These are no lomger there on Fantasy class ships. They've replaced them with aerobics rooms(at least all the Fantasy class that have been in dry dock)

WOW are you kidding me?

ships like the spirit class ships did away with the aerobics room since it was used so little and made into a room for the teens.

Now they take away the hot tubs that only I used to make room for an aerobics room... go figure...lol thanks

Can someone confirm this? Anybody been on Fantasy lately? And it does not have a hot tub or steam room? So what is the spa for? Just getting a massage?! I am sailing on Fantasy and was really looking forward to using the hot tub and steam room. But if I'm gonna have to fight the old fat women for space at the Lido pool, forget it. They sit there for hours, like they own it.:mad:

Can someone confirm this? Anybody been on Fantasy lately? And it does not have a hot tub or steam room? So what is the spa for? Just getting a massage?! I am sailing on Fantasy and was really looking forward to using the hot tub and steam room. But if I'm gonna have to fight the old fat women for space at the Lido pool, forget it. They sit there for hours, like they own it.:mad:

FASPORTS2.GIF

Looks like 2 hot tubs in between the steam/sauna rooms to me!

this is from the deck plans on carnivals site!

They may not have updated the deck plans on the website. I have heard from some other people on the boards that this is the case.

I can let y'all know in about 9 months if you can wait that long!

I never understood why they close the hot tubs/pools in the evening. You would think that would be something that would get used a lot at night. They can change the water between like 3 am and 8 am or something like that.

I just got back from the 12/16-12/21 sailing of the Fantasy, unfortunately the hot tubs are no longer in the spa area, the steam rooms and saunas are still there but there is an aerobics room where the hot tubs once were, you enter the aerobics room from the treadmill/weight machine area. The Adults only area on the verandah deck never seemed very crowded, the adults only hot tub on the lido at the front of the pool was watched pretty closely, we were in it one day and a lady had her 10ish year old daughter in with her and security asked her to go the the other hot tub which was always so full of kids that they couldn't move, the lady told security that the other security officer told her that the girl could get in with her for a few minutes and security told her no that the girl would have to get out. I'm not sure if there was a different closing time for the verandah, but the lido tubs/pool closed at 10PM.

event.png

12/16/06 Carnival Fantasy

06/09/95 Carnival Ecsatsy

Archived