FLL airport - first/business class security line

CMVAC

Does anyone out there happen to know if Fort Lauderdale airport has a seperate line at security for first or business class tickets? We are considering purchasing first class tickets for our upcoming cruise but are wondering if it would be worth it. It they have a seperate line for first class tickets it might be worth it as we're traveling over spring break. Thanks for the information.

Does anyone out there happen to know if Fort Lauderdale airport has a seperate line at security for first or business class tickets? We are considering purchasing first class tickets for our upcoming cruise but are wondering if it would be worth it. It they have a seperate line for first class tickets it might be worth it as we're traveling over spring break. Thanks for the information.

I would absolutely do this over spring break. In addition to the security line, you also will check in at the airport in the FC line and get to board first.

Would you happen to know if that is which terminal Continental flies from? I will look on the airport site to see what I can find too. Thanks for your help.

This is also a huge benifit since Jetblue also shares terminal C with Continental and the lines can be obscene.

Would you happen to know if that is which terminal Continental flies from? I will look on the airport site to see what I can find too. Thanks for your help.

This is also a huge benefit since Jetblue also shares terminal C with Continental and the lines can be obscene. Elite/first Class access is a huge advantage

Archived