alcohol cards

Baileysmom

We will be sailing on the RHAPSODY OF THE SEAS 1-14-06. Are there cards available to purchase for alcohol drinks? I have been told different things. I am only seeing the pop cards. Also is there a thread to talk with people for M&M. We are signed up but I am unsure how to visit with others that are going. :D

We will be sailing on the RHAPSODY OF THE SEAS 1-14-06. Are there cards available to purchase for alcohol drinks? I have been told different things. I am only seeing the pop cards. Also is there a thread to talk with people for M&M. We are signed up but I am unsure how to visit with others that are going. :D

No alcohol cards available on RCI.

RCCL no longer has alcohol cards. Just the soda cards.

What week are you sailing and I can direct you to the thread for your Roll Call? Or you can search for it yourself. Here is the link to the board where the Rhapsody's Roll Calls can be found http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=270. Just scroll through until you find the date of your cruise and join in and talking. If you don't see one for your cruise, you can always start your own Roll Call.

Archived