Triumph Capers.. Western??

Donnask8pro

I will be on the ever fast approaching cruise with you on the 20th of January. :D I have also searched for recent capers of the Triumph & have had no luck. But in the past few cruises I have done with Carnival the Capers and the activities they list all seem to be about the same for each cruise. Of course there may be a few different things from time to time but it always seems to be familiar. Which is not a problem for me.
I have checked a few of the recent reviews of the Triumph & no major issues seem to be reported. One of the more recent reviews submitted (for travel 12/06) by cc meber Banker345 states that Paul Stanley is the current CD. We have not yet cruised with him but others say he is great. A month or so ago it was reported that Wee Jimmy was the CD. We have had the pleasure of cruising with him twice & would not mind seeing him again. We find him quite entertaining. Another review says that Deck 12 has been turned into a mini golf course.
And the countdown is on........

I invaded someone elses roll call and they (:D ) have agreed to mail them to me after they return. 1/6. So I'll have them.. wahoo.
People around here are off and on the McNabb bandwagon. I got Superbox seats for New Years eve. Football, free food and free drink, what else could I possible need? Oh yea, a win...:eek:

I can try to mail them out on Monday but they may not make it there in time. Not so good at using my scanner. If you can talk me through it I may be able to scan. Email at home when I'm gone to help me remember. [EMAIL="Donnask8pro@aol.com"]Donnask8pro@aol.com[/EMAIL]

We are going to get our azzes handed to us in Seattle next week. I will be watching the Saints tangle the Chargers on the Triumph. Who woulda guessed that matchup. I know the Eagles are hot right now. Still come on, the bears and saints are the Class of the NFC. The AFC is LOADED!! Brady is still out there as well along with Manning. Who the Heck knows?

Archived