? about Internet Cafe on Carnival

Sandi149

We returned from the Conquest last week. We took our own laptop, and besides the conveniency of having wireless internet IN OUR CABIN, we were able to compose our e-mails in word and then just cut and paste. We were only logged onto the internet for 2-3 minutes at a time (about $2.00). This saved us LOTS of time, because I would type LONG e-mails and then just cut and paste. I would not necessarily answer any e-mails except just quick replys. IMHO, bringing your own laptop is the answer!!

We returned from the Conquest last week. We took our own laptop, and besides the conveniency of having wireless internet IN OUR CABIN, we were able to compose our e-mails in word and then just cut and paste. We were only logged onto the internet for 2-3 minutes at a time (about $2.00). This saved us LOTS of time, because I would type LONG e-mails and then just cut and paste. I would not necessarily answer any e-mails except just quick replys. IMHO, bringing your own laptop is the answer!!

I don't have a laptop so unfortunately it's not an option for me.

I don't have a laptop so unfortunately it's not an option for me.

Sandi I know staying in touch with the kiddos is mucho Important but relax your going to work your self in to a lather over issues now that are not important right now.....

It will be fine your not going to break the swiss national economy via the internet even if you stay logged on to reply to mom....

It will be ok..... trust me on this......

John

Sandi I know staying in touch with the kiddos is mucho Important but relax your going to work your self in to a lather over issues now that are not important right now.....

It will be fine your not going to break the swiss national economy via the internet even if you stay logged on to reply to mom....

It will be ok..... trust me on this......

John

Ohhh I know everything will be fine. :D Not so much worried about my kids....they are teenagers. More worried on how my mom will handle them for 8 days. :p

Archived