Wearing white in the Mediterranean

missyal

O.k. Ladies. I need your advice/opinion. I know you won't steer me wrong. We will be cruising the Med. 9/18--10/02. I was told it can be quite warm still and I was wondering if white would be appropriate for tours, daytime on ship, etc. One outfit in particular is white denim cropped pants with embroidery on the leg and a matching jacket. I also have comfy white stretch denim jeans. Please let me know what you think.

Many thanks.

Missyal

I'm willing to admit the white rule is a thing of the past in many parts of the country---but not in the south. Wear what you like and have fun! But if you come to this warm climate in the fall and wear white, expect people to know you're "not from around here"! ( nobody would say a word but they would notice). Enjoy your cruise!

Absolutely wear white. The old rules of no white after labor day are old fashion and the fashion 'guru's no longer follow this outdated advice. Plus.........where you'll be.........it'll be warm, just like summer anyway.

I say wear white and enjoy.

I am cruising Nov. 27 and will wear white. Heck, even some of the resort fahsion mags/catalogs I get have tons of white clothing meant to be worn while on holiday during the winter.

Jen

Archived