Another question

We are staying at the Country Inn & Suites. They have a shuttle and free parking. I haven't stayed there before, but from what I have read on the boards and trip advisor it is fairly new. It looks like other CC members like to stay at the Residence Inn and Ron Jon hotel also. We won't get there in time to enjoy many amenities, so we just wanted a nice clean room and parking. What is your cruise date? We leave on Jan 14 with DS 12 and DD 10.

We cruise 6/3-6/10 2007 with DS12 DS11. Thanks for your reply. This is my first time reserving everything myself, we usually use a TA, so I'm trying to get as much info as i can. I have saved alot not going through a TA so far. Enjoy yout cruise:D .

We stayed at

http://www.theinnatcocoabeach.com/Specials.asp

VERY VERY NICE, more like a B&B type place and so friendly.

They have a park and cruise special, and offer free shuttle through - Art's I think it is.

Oh and that park and cruise price includes free breakfast, which was VERY VERY good and wine and cheese social.

I really cant go on enuff about this place and staying there the day before the cruise just sent us off on a perfect note.

You may be able to find a more economical price, but with having our own vehicle, and paying for that extra expense to leave it for the week, it was a better deal for us.

Of course if you dont have that concern, other places may work out better.

We stayed at

http://www.theinnatcocoabeach.com/Specials.asp

VERY VERY NICE, more like a B&B type place and so friendly.

They have a park and cruise special, and offer free shuttle through - Art's I think it is.

Oh and that park and cruise price includes free breakfast, which was VERY VERY good and wine and cheese social.

I really cant go on enuff about this place and staying there the day before the cruise just sent us off on a perfect note.

Our fav place to stay in Cocoa Beach.........sometimes ,we just go there even if we're not cruising.........dont ya just love Murphy and Tucker???:p

Depending on what time we come in, we have Pricelined a hotel at the MCO airport (and gotten two really nice ones) and then driven over. This is when we were coming in at 6 p.m. or later - it was just as easy to take the shuttle to the hotel, grab dinner, get a good night's sleep and get our transportation to Port C the next morning.

We've also stayed at the Radisson in Port C and liked it and the pool very much

We have cruised out of Port Canaveral several times and we love to stay at the Radisson, free shuttle to the port and a really nice pool that I'm sure your boys would like. We also love to eat at Grills the evening before our cruise. The ships leaving on Saturday will pass by with the passengers waving, fun to wave back with a big smile on our faces knowing tomorrow is our turn! Hope you have the most wonderful cruise ever, and I say that somewhat selfishly as we will be on board with you June 3rd! :D

We stayed at the Residence Inn at Cocoa Beach and I would recommend it to anyone...

It just opened in 2006 and it would be perfect for a family, they have 1 and 2 bedroom suites. Both the 1 & 2 bdms have a seperate living room with a sleeper sofa, so a 2 bdrm can sleep up to 6 with 2 in each room.

They also have a very nice free breakfast and it's close to the port (and to Budget if you're renting a car).

We stayed at the Raddison at the port - great hotel and GREAT pool!!

we have also stayed at the radison at the port. We booked a jacuzzi suite and it was like a lil apartment with so much to make the room a very special addition to our cruise experience.. was worth the cost, which at that time of year was 300.00 for the night,, beautiful hotel by far,

Archived