Just did the deposit on our second cruise, we're hooked!

ansafae

We did our first cruise for our 10th Anniversary on the Adventure OS last Jan/Feb and totally fell in LOVE with cruising! So we just booked for March 2008 on the Voyager OS and this time we're taking our boys (then ages 9 & 6). :eek: :D

I've been hooked here as a lurker since a year before our first cruise and I really appreciate all the great advice. After all the great reviews of Advenutre Ocean for the kids we feel confident they'll have a great time going to play and hang out there.

The next 14 months are going to drag aren't they?! I wish we were going in 2 months instead... c'mon time fly! Hmmm, maybe I should talk to DH about going a month sooner....

Oh! Any big differences between Voyager OS and Adventure OS I should know? Thanks!

Nancy

Next Cruise VOS March 23, 2008 Family Cruise Can't Wait!!

We did our first cruise for our 10th Anniversary on the Adventure OS last Jan/Feb and totally fell in LOVE with cruising! So we just booked for March 2008 on the Voyager OS and this time we're taking our boys (then ages 9 & 6). :eek: :D

I've been hooked here as a lurker since a year before our first cruise and I really appreciate all the great advice. After all the great reviews of Advenutre Ocean for the kids we feel confident they'll have a great time going to play and hang out there.

The next 14 months are going to drag aren't they?! I wish we were going in 2 months instead... c'mon time fly! Hmmm, maybe I should talk to DH about going a month sooner....

Oh! Any big differences between Voyager OS and Adventure OS I should know? Thanks!

Nancy

Welcome to the addiction! I'll be very surprised if you make it 14 more months before you cruise. There isn't much difference between Voyager and Adventure, they're both Voyager Rev. 1 ships, Mariner and Navigator are Voyager Rev. 2 ships, which have some upgrades like all glass balconies, Chops and Portofinos, Bolero's instead of Aquarium Bar, Jade is part of Windjammer and such. There's a private website dedicated to just the Voyager class ships, appropriately named Voayger-Class, here's the link; http://www.romain-moisescot.com/voyagerclass/. Happy sailing.

Nancy

So long as you recognise it's an addiction :D:D We took our second cruise in April of 2006, and a month after returning booked another one for December 2007....the time goes slowly but it does go......

Welcome....

Fran in Toronto

Archived