CCL Weddings on Board Ship

MSEm

I need information form anyone that has been involved with a Wedding on the ship and CCL Wedding Department. Are you allowed any customization of the package? Any information would be helpful. Thanks, MSEm

I need information form anyone that has been involved with a Wedding on the ship and CCL Wedding Department. Are you allowed any customization of the package? Any information would be helpful. Thanks, MSEm

Not sure, but Im sure someone on the weddings board would know. Congrats!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=30&f=31

I am fairly new to the cruise critic board, but have become practically addicated. If you go the Honeymoon and Wedding section here on the critic board you will find a plethora of information. I am getting married on the Sensation in March. I haven't read anyone that is disappointed. The biggest issues I've heard is with the photographer. I have am so glad I found this out and plan to be prepared. I checked around on several different cruise lines and found Carnival does the most weddings and they are the most reasonable. They did over 2200 weddings just in 2006, I know it will be rushed, but what wedding isn't? And, they take care of everything. You can also look on Carnival.com for all of the wedding info. Also, just be sure if you think you will have 5 or more cabins booked to book as a group, because you get a lot of perks. We got upgrades and OBC.

Here is the best group CVP: KOglesbee@Carnival.com

866-721-3225 Ext 24271

Best of luck to you!

I was married aboard the Celebration going on 11 years ago. It was a wonderful experience. They do allow you to customize somewhat and you can even write your own vows if you'd like. We were asked to select several "readings" for our ceremony. When you arrive at the dock you are whisked onboard. We also had a limo service that I think was included. We were married in the Admiral's Library and then went across the hall for a champagne reception and cake. Our own photographer was assigned and he took us all over the ship for really fabulous pictures. The pics were delivered to our cabin the next day and we had almost all week to choose what we wanted in our album, which was printed and available for us to take home. You can also buy all the proofs. The leftover cake and champagne was delivered to our cabin by the time we returned to our room. I know some of the newer ships have their own wedding chapel now. If you have a specific question please let me know. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Archived