mailed C&A coupons?

I have asked twice to receive the mailed coupons and have yet to get any. Has anyone received the new 1st quarter coupons yet? If so, may I ask if there is anything for the following: Navigator 3/3/07, Explorer 6/3/07 or Freedom 10/14/07?

I have asked twice to receive the mailed coupons and have yet to get any. Has anyone received the new 1st quarter coupons yet? If so, may I ask if there is anything for the following: Navigator 3/3/07, Explorer 6/3/07 or Freedom 10/14/07?

The last ones I received all expired on Dec. 31, 2006. The new ones should be coming out real soon. I have not seen any post on here that other CC's have received them yet either.:confused:

Wow hold me back. After months of requesting to be on C&A mailing list I got a piece of mail. Whoopie! It was C&A savings certificates. Most certificates are $75. off insides and $150, off outside and aboves per cabin. Did anyone else get these? Since I've been told the marketing Dept. send coupons and certificates by ramdon picks from their computer list, guess the computer finally found me for one of their mailings! The dates for the Splendor are Oct 27 and Nov. 10, 2007.

Thank you. All I need is my platnuim and Diamond pin and then I'm in the grove! lol Your quite welcome, anytime I can help with certificates or coupons I'm honored. Since this is the first I have received mailed ones after the online ones came about. Years ago I always got the magazines with the coupons, but not for the past year or so. Oh well, it won't stop me from crusin, and if I get lucky I may get a cruise listed someday on the c&A online or mailed coupon/certificates. Have a wonderful cruise on the Splendor.icon11.gif

Archived