Tours in Athens, Greece

I know you are not suppose to recommend tour on this board. But I am really in a dither.I have most of my tours set up but having a hard time with Athens. Can anyone tell me of a good web site to look at. Or email me at DGardella38@aol.com. We will be on the Legend of the Seas starting from Rome October 24,2007. Trying to get everything organized.

Thank you

I know you are not suppose to recommend tour on this board. But I am really in a dither.I have most of my tours set up but having a hard time with Athens. Can anyone tell me of a good web site to look at. Or email me at DGardella38@aol.com. We will be on the Legend of the Seas starting from Rome October 24,2007. Trying to get everything organized.

Thank you

There have been many names of good guides re Athens mentioned on this board...just do a search on it and I am sure you will find some good names and accolades given.Here is a good site to give you some info on Paul as a lot of people have used him including myself when we stayed in Athens.

Athens Guide, Athens Greece Guide, Athens Greece Travel Guide City Tourism Inf

Thank you

We used Matt Barrett's Survival Guide to Athens on the internet.

We have used George the taxi driver several times and he is excellent. Go to Matt Barrett's guide greecetravel.com and look him up. George is reliable, knowledgeable and good fun. He will do standard tours or any special requests you may have. We have some Greek friends who kn7bow him and they were the ones who recommended him before we saw the website. In fact, we have him booked again this summer.

Archived