Baltimore/Linthicum Microtel?

Natmar

Does anyone know how far it is from the Microtel Inn & Suties in Linthicum, MD to the Baltimore Cruise Port? Also, approximate cab fare to and from hotel? We have a room booked for our pre-night cruise in June and would like to leave our vehicle at the hotel to save money. THANKS!!!!

Thanks Signman for the info on cabs. Do you know if the parking at the pier charges by the day or by the number of nights of the cruise? Since the cruise is nine nights I take it we will have to pay for 10 days which is $100 so we may reconsider on doing the park-n-fly/cruise package with the hotel if it is going to cost $70 round trip plus tip. Thanks again.

For a 9 night cruise I believe you would pay $90. I still urge you to contact Corporate Sedan. They are back and forth from the airport to the pier on sailing days.

BM64, The hotels around the Harbor are close to the pier. Less than 10 minutes, just 2-3 miles.

We jsut stayed at this hotel in Dec., however we flew out of BWI to Ft. Lauderdale to cruise. If I were you I would call the hotel and see if their shuttle, for a price, will take you to the port. This is not the nicest hotel, a lot of strange characters in the lobby, but we did not have a problem. The room was clean and the free breakfast was ok. Our car was fine when we returned.

I made our reservation via phone because on Microtel's website it showed no available rooms but on their calendar it did anyways when I called they said they don't offer a shuttle to the pier. Thanks for letting us know that your car was okay upon return we know Microtel isn't the top of the line for hotels but it is clean and that is what is important and of course budget friendly.

Archived