Has anyone ever used Island Marketing Tours, LTD?

cruzzers

We are wanting to schedule a tour on a glass bottom boat tour that goes to 2 different snorkeling sites. Has anyone here ever heard of this tour company? They offer tours in Cayman and Jamaica too.

This is the link to their website:

http://www.caribbeanshoretours.com/CozumelShoreTours.htm

Would love to hear from anyone that has used them.

We're using Island Marketing for our upcoming cruise on a few of the islands. We didn't book through the website you listed, though. We booked through Cozumelcruiseexcursions.com. They were very prompt and professional with their replies. There used to be a thread with a poster raving about their services but I can't remember what the thread was originally about. That's how I found them. Sorry I can't be more help but I can let you know how it worked out in a few weeks. We leave on Jan.27.

We used Island Marketing two years ago for an all inclusive day at a beach resort. Very prompt emails. The beach resort were expecting us and everything went off without a hitch.

Well not exactly! at an all inclusive watch out for the beer and tequila shots.....:eek:

Jay:D

Hello there, I just booked our deep sea fishing trip with them in Cozumel. We leave on Friday for our cruise and will be in Cozumel on the 15th. I will let you all know how the excursion is when we return. I will say the online help was really good and very fast confirmation emails and such. Cant wait to catch some fish!

well i hate to be a downer.

we used them in Costa maya. Part of our group did thier beach resort (tequila beach), which was great.

Part of our group went on a fishing tour. The boat engine caught fire and there were no fire extinguishers on board. The crew didn't know what to do and the guests started throwing the ice from the coolers, dumping beer, it was a mess. It was a small fire but one of our group spent the rest of the day in the ship's infirmary on oxygen for smoke ihalation (sp?). They came back right away and refunded the money paid.

Just make sure if you are going on any boat with them that you verify fire extinguishers and life jackets.

Thanks for the heads up..I would not be getting on the boat without lifejackets that is for sure. Never even thought about fire extinguisher!! Just wanted to ask though...were the boats reliable? What caused the fire if you dont mind me asking? Hope you friend was not seriously injured.

Sort of the same questions Anyone booked the all inclusive beach break or the simple beach break? One is only 40.00 and one is 69.00? Not sure of the price difference and not sure of any of the locations. One may bee the Reef Resort I have gathered from previous posts. How about the SeaAdventure Helmet Dive? Anyone done that?

I have heard that the Chankanaab Park now offers the Helmet Dive but no one responds to my emails and the site to reserve online doesn't work correctly.

I have been to Chankanaab Park post Wilma and loved it. Does anyone know how to pronounce the park?

Any help that you can give me would be great. We leave 1/28. Thanks

Sort of similar question;

Anyone done Helmet Dive with Island Marketing?

Anyone know the difference between the all inclusive beach break and the beach party? I think it may be location. The prices are different.

Thanks; leaving 1/28/07

Sorry for double post sort of; tried to delete but it wouldn't

Sort of the same questions Anyone booked the all inclusive beach break or the simple beach break? One is only 40.00 and one is 69.00? Not sure of the price difference and not sure of any of the locations. One may bee the Reef Resort I have gathered from previous posts. How about the SeaAdventure Helmet Dive? Anyone done that?

I have heard that the Chankanaab Park now offers the Helmet Dive but no one responds to my emails and the site to reserve online doesn't work correctly.

I have been to Chankanaab Park post Wilma and loved it. Does anyone know how to pronounce the park?

Any help that you can give me would be great. We leave 1/28. Thanks

Me and Mrs. MadHouse24 just did (Jan 4) the beach break (San Francisco) at $40 a person and had the most terrible time with the service. They spilt a drink on her shirt and didn't want to pay for it (like pulling teeth), didn't make the type of drinks she requested (she asked for another strawberry daquiri and instead was brought a rum punch) and it took them 3 hours to show us a menu with ONLY 3 food choices on it...personally this was a waste of money for us and we will never do the beach "excursion" again..we would have come out ahead had we just opted to explore on our own and pay as we received service......I don't know how island marketing is on their other excursions but this one left a really really bad taste in our mouths

I don't know about them personally, but one of the tours they sell in Cozumel is the Dune Buggy tour. I believe they basically just make the reservations and collect the money and pay the actual "owner" of the one and only Dune Buggy excursion in Cozumel. I just wanted to warn you away from this particular excursion...it wouldn't be anything against Island Marketing, though, I don't think.

I don't know about them personally, but one of the tours they sell in Cozumel is the Dune Buggy tour. I believe they basically just make the reservations and collect the money and pay the actual "owner" of the one and only Dune Buggy excursion in Cozumel. I just wanted to warn you away from this particular excursion...it wouldn't be anything against Island Marketing, though, I don't think.

I would have to agree with Dee on this. I don't think Island Marketing has anything to do with what happens on the excursions. They're just the middle man, so to speak.

To the poster who asked about the beach break, when we inquired about where each was, the more expensive of the two was at Nochi Cocum and the less expensive one was at the Reef Club. Maybe they change based on the club and whether there is room, I don't know.

Archived