Just off the Sov. of the Seas? If so, can you answer a question...

Just got off the Sovereign this morning. I am above gold and the gifts were still the leather photo frames, so no changes there yet.

As for dining, we didn't eat in the dining room at all on this trip, used the Windjammer. There were some seafood dishes, but I would say they were 'mixed'. Like seafood gumbo. There was a few fish things, fried whitefish one night, catfish one night. I think there was some kind of shrimp. Chowder last night, etc. But to me, personally, the Windjammer offered an excellent variety of foods, enabling little tastes of all kinds of things. And they have all kinds of different stations, cold, regular hot foods, asian, carving board, pasta stations and more. Sorry can't help with dining room answers.

Cole and Abby,

Looks like we'll just miss one another. We'll be disembarking as you're embarking! I'll be sure and leave the boat nice and tighty for you! :D

Lady_G

Miss Lady!

Is this the girls weekend? how exciting! Do you have an email that you could share with me? Since you have sailed the Sov. before, I need to pick-your-brain, is that ok?:D

Cole and Abby,

Looks like we'll just miss one another. We'll be disembarking as you're embarking! I'll be sure and leave the boat nice and tighty for you! :D

Lady_G

Miss Lady,

Is this the girls weekend crusie? How exciting! Do you have an email you can share with me? Since you have sailed the Sov., I would like to pick-your-brain, if you don't mind?

Thanks!:D

Archived