farecompare

tw67

I have been getting daily e-mail updates from here for a few weeks now, today it panned out. $79 (99.80 after fees) to go from BWI to Miami. There are 4 of us going. It took a little while to reach all 3 of my sisters, but by putting the flights on hold,we got them, and a little while later they were back to $184. We had been thinking we would have to fly into Ft. Lauderdale and get car service down. Now we don't have to! If you have a trip planned, sign up with this site!!

Terry

farecompare is a very good search engine to use for this purpose...also look at us airways out of dca.... they have some great rates to watch as well if that is close to your lo-cal

I am actually out of Central NJ, one sister is from Delaware, another from Northern Maryland, and another from the DC area of Maryland. We limited ourselves to BWI and Philly to make it easier for ourselves! I have Philadelphia, Newark, and BWI saved for updates! Every day I get a few e-mails with the changes. If I didn't get the e-mails, I never would have found it so fast, and luckly it was on American so I could save and purchase later, after I could reach everyone.

I have been getting daily e-mail updates from here for a few weeks now, today it panned out. $79 (99.80 after fees) to go from BWI to Miami. There are 4 of us going. It took a little while to reach all 3 of my sisters, but by putting the flights on hold,we got them, and a little while later they were back to $184. We had been thinking we would have to fly into Ft. Lauderdale and get car service down. Now we don't have to! If you have a trip planned, sign up with this site!!

Terry

Thanks for the helpful tip.:)

Archived