Hey Orcrone..

iluvcruzin

Actually, I checked it out last night!!!!

I posted a DDM message on our roll call over at C@.

What's cool about being double stacked is that both timers are counting down. Each day I'm actually getting two days closer to cruising.:confused: Sounds like something from a bad Star Trek episode.:D

BTW, I've noticed the clocks are off by an hour. I think it may have to do with daylight savings time.

I get a bit dizzy on keeping up with multiple bookings. With being triple stacked right now it's hard to keep track of what my plans are for which one. :rolleyes: . For now.. this sailing is the one I'm dreaming of...:p

I don't think we'll ever get triple stacked. Last year it took some major arm twisting to get DW to go on a cruise. She thought she'd be bored and/or seasick. But she had a great time and the seas were extremely calm. We then decided to go on this cruise in October because the price was right, it sailed out of the local port and we're leaving the kids at home. Getting double stacked was just a matter of my mom deciding to treat everyone for her birthday.

I'm sure we'll be on other cruises, but there are a lot of other vacations she wants to take. And if I'm going to be on three cruises in two years, I surely can't complain. Of course, she'd like to go to Europe. Perhaps a cruise/tour would work.:D

Archived