Fall - December 2008 Cruises?

Truffle

When will Celebrity post their fall through December 2008 itineraries? It's getting harder to plan ahead!

I just asked someone at Celebrity today when 2008 will be out & she said right now they are up to March 2007..hope this helps..I want to go on the Summit repostioning Alaska Cruise--but it is all but sold out already for this year--& it is in Sept..ya gotta plan WAY ahead--so now I guess I am lost & will hunt for 2008:mad:

I usually book about a 1 yr to 1-1/2 yrs in advance now. But with Celebrity now coming out with newer ships and different itins you pretty much have to check the website every day.

Some Caribbean itins are already out for 2008 but you will see the other 2008 ones out in April or May.

I'm looking to book the Canada/New England cruise for Fall 2008 or the Celebrity Quest on my May 2007 cruise to Alaska. I'm sure the schedule will be out by then for the Canada one.

Hopefully when Celebrity gets all their "ships out in a row" they will be better at scheduling what will be where. But it's going to take a couple of years for that, if it every happens.

Happy cruising!

Archived