Crown Princess Fusion Club and Skywalker Nightclub

KBeezy

I am a first time cruiser and I will be going on the May 30th Crown Princess New York to Eastern Caribbean. Can someone tell me how those 2 clubs are? What kind of music do they play? Are they jumping all night long???

I am on your same cruise on the 30th and I was on the ship a year ago as it had just debued. I found that they had all types of music in Fusion 60s and up. Skywalkers had more modern all the time not a lot of older music. The Skywalkers went well into the wee hours of the night, you will have a "jumping" time, dont worry

I have sailed the Crown twice....

Club Fusion has themes during the day such as bingo, not so newly wed game, dance lessons, Princess pop star, karaoke, Captains Circle party, etc.

Skywalkers is usualy vacant during the day (you can still go in there though) but has a DJ starting at around 10 pm every night. Depending on the crowd on any particular cruise it could be hopping all night or very quiet. :)

kbreezy--its against the terms of service to bump your posts up. allow at least 24 hours for people to reply.

for a look at the clubs-- take a look at www.cruiseclues.com and click on your ship. they have hundreds of photos for you to check out. you can also check out the Patters that people have posted to see whats in those places each night.

does anybody else have information on these clubs?

KBeezy,

Skywalkers is more of a disco. Club Fusion is more of a lounge that is used for lots of activities such as Bingo, dance classes, Princess Idol, wooden horse racing and game show types of games. Club Fusion is usually used all day, while Skywalkers is strickly a late evening venue. I hope that helps.:)

I'll be the first one to admit that my music tastes are a bit off the beaten path, so I can't comment on the quality (or lack thereof) of the tunes at the Skywalker's. The Crown's version messed up compared to the Carribean Princess (in terms of view, the rolling walkway on the CB was amazing, as was the view). We went several times last week (I just came back) and I would have taken the CB version.

There was a good mix of ages - apparently 50+ year old Brits are more current in their disco music, so it was OK. The drinks were decent priced and reasonably potent.

I did not like the fact that there were not very many 'couple' seating areas, just individual chairs and curved benches for 5. View was not good, and the only two places that had good view of the side of the ship and out had very loud speakers nearby.

Archived