Carnival Excursion Prices

kapcruiser

Click the link below. It will take you to a page with all of this one families review, capers and shore excursion order forms from their cruise aboard the Inspiration in Mar of '04. The shore excursion order forms are at the very bottom of the page.

http://www.kollnfamily.com/inspirationcruise.htm

Oh, and thanks to cruiseclues.com for putting all this info together on one easy to find website!

My wife and I did that in 2003 while cruising on the Inspiration. It was great. You will not beleive these creatures. They actually enjoy interacting with people. Of couse they are looking for food but they have no fear of people and are the most gentale creatures. Don't miss this one. Happy cruising.

Just got back from the imagination yesterday. We did stingray city it was fantastic the best part of the cruise. We paid 47.00 per person and my daughter was 12 she paid 37.00. When we got off the ship we saw signs being held up for stingray city for 35.00. I think even if I knew this before I probably would still have did the tour with the ship just to know I would be back on time for sailing. The tours are hired by the ships so they know when to have you back.

Archived