Carnival Inspiration Verandah Deck

Soccerfan

Can anyone tell me if there are any setbacks to an Inside Cabin on the Verandah Deck (specifically V20) of the Carnival Inspiration.

I was on this ship in August in an O/V cabin on the Empress deck and found it to be a very noisy deck with lots going on. I'm looking for a quieter cabin so booked V20 - I understand it is next to a storage room. Thought this might be quieter than another cabin. What do you think?

Does anyone know the website for Cabin info. I used to have it but lost the info.

Thanks for your help :)

some balconies on the verandah deck are obstructed with lifeboats.

Staterooms with partially obstructed views:

VERANDAH DECK: V23,V25,V27,V34,V38 & V42.

so the one you picked is not obstructed.

balcony on the verandah deck. people can not look down into the balconies.. but they really are not private.

[travel.webshots.com]

[travel.webshots.com]

balcony on the upper deck is here-

[travel.webshots.com]

this is the better deck.

the empress deck on the fantasy class ships if under the galley can be noisy. picking an oceanview in any other area should be fine.

• 1 year later...
Can anyone tell me if there are any setbacks to an Inside Cabin on the Verandah Deck (specifically V20) of the Carnival Inspiration.

I was on this ship in August in an O/V cabin on the Empress deck and found it to be a very noisy deck with lots going on. I'm looking for a quieter cabin so booked V20 - I understand it is next to a storage room. Thought this might be quieter than another cabin. What do you think?

Does anyone know the website for Cabin info. I used to have it but lost the info.

Thanks for your help :)

Hey we are about to go on our first cruise and found that we were givin this room, Verandah V20. How was it? There are 3 of us in the room, 2 adults and child, will the beds be big enough?

Thanks

Hey we are about to go on our first cruise and found that we were givin this room, Verandah V20. How was it? There are 3 of us in the room, 2 adults and child, will the beds be big enough?

Thanks

It is the same size as the other rooms 185'sq. An inside on veranda deck is the best because there are so few cabins and little traffic ...quiet..also, you can walk forward a few feet and be on an outside deck... again few people use. I prefer 4e's on Fantasy class to the outside cabins and much better than the cat. 11 with not so private balconies.

Archived